Someone who has been a sexual harasser/sexual exploiter needs to be accountable for their actions. This involves:
1) Taking responsibility for naming and telling the truth about what they did.
2) Acknowledging the harm that has been done through deep and sincere regret for the damage done to the survivor, the organization, and the movement by the actions.
3) Acceptance of full responsibility for causing and rectifying the situation.
4) Stop all behavior that is controlling and sexually exploitive of another.
5) Acceptance of the consequences for having betrayed one’s position within the movement.